Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day!


Why is it Valentine's Day and I am scrubbing my floors and cabinets, doing laundry and still in my grubbies? I have my cute V-Day clothes laid out for after my shower, if I get one, and my children look darling in red. I got up early this morning, did my Tae-Bo and had my protien shake. What did my children have? Pink heart shape pancakes lightly dusted with powdered sugar and a glass of chocolate milk. What did my adorable 5 year old say to me when he saw the beautiful presentation of the breakfast? "Mom, the pancakes are not pink enough." Everyone is a critic...
Ah, the life of a mother. Thankless, frustrating, often times ulcer inducing, but the hardest job you'll ever love. Right?

I do love my family more than life. My children are funny, brilliant and dang good looking. My husband is a wonderful father, provider, help-meet and companion and pretty darn good looking as well.
I even love them when they take pictures like this...
Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You really do have a brilliant way with words.

Malauna said...

Awesome photo.

Topsy said...

wow, the little dude really kind of looks scary! Hope you had a wonderful valentines day.