Monday, January 28, 2008

We Miss You!



O.K. I know it has been a while since I blogged. However, I believe I included a disclaimer when I started that I might not be very good at this. Anyway, today is my day to redeem myself.

Last week we had to say good-bye to one of our favorite families, the Hunts. Anecia has been my dear friend for quite a while and her absence is definitely noticed around here. I bet if you asked him, D would even say that he misses the spanks....or not. :)

We all hope that you are loving Texas and we all wish you the very best in your new family adventure. God speed and don't forget to blog!!

1 comment:

Topsy said...

Okay that is just not fair. It is bad enough that you made me cry when I left. But now, I'm some four states away and I'm crying all over my laptop. I sort of like my world of denial that tells me that I can just call you up and see you whenever I want. Or better yet, I'm just on a corporate housing vacation, haha. I miss you guys so much too. You have been my family for seven years, my sister, and the people who have kept me sane through the best and the worst times. Tell Damon that no in the world is like him and I miss him all the time. Part of having a best friend, is liking their husband. I loved yours. I only harass those I love.