Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love you, Grandma...


I know I already posted today, but I was kinda missing Grandma today so I thought I might share her with you. I only hope that when it is my time to return to my heavenly home that there are a fraction of as many people that love and admire me as did her. This picture was taken the night my mom won an award from Boise State for "Women Making History." We were all really proud of her... Still are of course. I'm sitting here trying to think of how to describe Grandma briefly enough for this blog. I don't think I can do it. Aunt J sums her up nicely when she says "More." She always wanted to give you more to eat, more time, more support, certainly more candy, and always more love. If you still have your Grandma, give her hug. They could always use "more."

3 comments:

Topsy said...

I LOVE IT!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST. If you ever want to print it as a diary version we are doing that with those www.blurb.com books. They will just slurp your blog, pictures and all.

stephanie said...

Rachel, what a lovely site. I look forward to being up on the news even when I can't seem to make a call or drop a line. Great work, I love all your posts.

Tracy said...

Aahh. A nice tribute. What wonderful memories you have of Grandma to treasure - she sounds like a wonderful lady. "More" - I like that.