Monday, January 14, 2008

I did it all by myself!!


Hey Everyone! I've rocketed our family into the 21st century and started a blog...all by myself! Yahoo! Now all of you seasoned bloggers can get off my case! Well, I hope you all enjoy it. I can't guarantee any consistency, but I will do my best. The new year is off to a great start. We are all over our illnesses, knock on wood, and D is loving his new job. We look forward to a year of new adventures and experiences. God bless you all and good luck in all you do!

7 comments:

David M. Habben said...

Wow! Great blog. I may have to try that myself.

Dad

HABBENINK said...

Yay! Blogs! Yay!

Tracy said...

Well, it's about time, girl! It's looks great!! I'm so excited, this will be fun! I will be adding your blog to my blog today... :)!!

Mullins family said...

I'm impressed! It looks great. Now you have to keep it up.

Brett said...

woohoo! I like the psychedelic background.

Susie said...

Yea! You jumped the bandwagon! Can't wait to add your blog to my list of blogs to stalk on a daily basis, maybe twice daily. :)

c2 consulting, LLC said...

Well done Damon.
You have such a wonderful family.
I look forward to connecting along the way.