Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Special Days





Over the last couple of weeks we've had some fun special days. One of them is Jonah's preschood graduation. The last three years have gone by so quickly. They all have for that matter. I just stared at him tonight while he read me a book. Read me a book!!! I wish I could take credit for it. But I have to give all the credit to him. He just decided he wanted to read and did it. I marvel at him and his brother constantly and can't believe that we are responsible for bringing them into the world. I pray that they live outside the box and make a big sweeping mark across the world.


We also had two very special birthdays: Buddie and Grandma Cindy!


We were very lucky to be able to spend the birthdays together, a treat that we get rarely and hopefully never take for granted. We love our Grandma's, even when they load up the kids with sugar right before they send them home to us, buy them obnoxious toys and tell them yes to pretty much everything. We love you and hope it always stays this way!

PS: Make a note: Never give Grandma the candles that re-light on their own. It only makes them angry and/or pass out. This is only fun if you enjoy either one of the above. And if you do, well, you're weird.


2 comments:

Topsy said...

I'll keep the candle tip in mind. hehe

Ralina said...

Our boys are growing up way too fast. I can't believe Jonah and Creighton will be in Kindergarten this year. Crazy, how time flies. Cute pictures!