Friday, May 16, 2008

Goofin' Around

Today was such a beautiful day. Who knew we'd actually see the beginnings of summertime weather. I was starting to worry...

Beautiful days remind me to blog, hence today's entry. I downloaded pictures from my camera that, as usual, have been sitting for awhile. I found this great one of Daddy and the kids making quite a ruckus in the kitchen with a big batch of bubble wrap. We celebrated our 10th anniversary on the 25th of April and bought each other a gorgeous picture of the Salt Lake temple. We had to order it and when it finally arrived, it was packed in all of this wrap. When I opened the box, the kids were ecstatic... All three of them. They immediately laid it out and started dancing all over it. Poor little C was upset because he didn't weigh enough to pop any bubbles. No worry, we all helped him out!


Then today, after playing out in the sunshine and the kiddie pool (yes Mom, and plenty of sunscreen :) the boys came in for a shower. I surprised them with costumes that I had set aside. They went nuts. In a good way, of course. So we had to have pictures. Who knew that Peter Pan and a Pirate would be friends. There is hope for the world after all...


3 comments:

HABBENINK said...

Awesome costumes! Wish I was there to play too!

Nancy said...

Jaron is fascinated with bubble wrap too... and also doesn't weigh enough. Poor kid, had to watch me pop the bubbles and have fun.

Michelle said...

that is a priceless photo of the boys